This website belongs to the South Africa Taxidermy & Tannery Association (SATTA). All communications regarding this website should be addressed to: Susan Swart Cell no: 083 4178474 E-mail: email@example.com
Warning: The SATTA website, Facebook Page and Group may feature pictures or text describing hunting practices and the process of preserving animal skins, bones, horns, teeth and other skeletal remains. Due to the nature of the industry you should expect to see images and discussion of animal death. Viewer discretion is advised.
Our members care about animals and their remains. We care about nature conservation. We support sustainable and ethical hunting and culling. Please keep cool! Don't be calling anyone a sadist or a bleeding heart, even if their ethics are different than yours.
By using this website, or any SATTA social media or electronic communications you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice:
- Material on this website, or any SATTA social media or electronic communications, including text, images, and design, is protected by copyright law and owned by SATTA, unless credited otherwise. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website, or any SATTA social media or electronic communications, is accurate, SATTA makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use. Content is intended to provide general guidance only, and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking professional advice in relation to your circumstances. Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
- In no event will the SATTA be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, social media or any linked sites.
- We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
- Links to other websites and social media pages are provided for the convenience of users and/or in order to enhance the interest of other featured content. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views or information provided or held by such websites.
- Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that any material submitted for inclusion in this website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- SATTA accordingly discounts any responsibility or liability for any error, or inaccuracy appearing in linked sites, advertising or sponsorship material.
- SATTA provides advertising opportunities only and does not act as agent for an advertiser or sponsor.
- SATTA is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of its online visitors and users. SATTA does not collect personal identifiable information from individuals unknowingly on this or other sites. Any information provided by users voluntarily, is used solely by SATTA for internal purposes. SATTA’s client lists are never sold to third parties. We will not share personal information with third parties, unless the person who has submitted information has authorised us to do so, or if we are required to do so by law.
- Use of this website, or other social media sites, and any dispute arising there out is subject to the laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that SATTA excludes, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
- Any electronic mail or other communication that is sent from a director, employee or representative of SATTA, including any attachments thereto is subject to the SATTA communication disclaimer set out herein. This disclaimer protects SATTA information and privacy and that of the person to whom communications has been sent. SATTA owns this message and any attachment concerning SATTA business. The views expressed are not those of SATTA unless it specifically states so. Be aware that the message may well contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the stated addressee, or such a person’s authorized representative, please delete the message, advise the sender of the error and do not read, disclose or use the contents as this is unlawful. SATTA cannot ensure that e-mails are free of errors, viruses, interception and/or interference.
- Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for SATTA to exclude. If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.